Monday, July 14, 2008

My first EBay Lovers review-Wei East Facial Treatment



I purchased Wei East-Chinese Herbal Beautiful Beginnings 3R Facial Treatment from karen9559 on EBay for $5.97.

Background info: I saw a Wei East Collection which included this treatment on HSN.com during their 4th of July sale (everything broken down into 4 easy payments) but the whole set was just too entirely expensive especially since I hadn’t tried it before. The reviews were good but the price wasn’t so I looked for it on EBay.

So…. I found it and bought it on July 5th and received it on Tuesday July 8th. Not Bad!

Side note: The container was much smaller than I thought it would be but it’s my fault for not reading carefully.

First Try: I mixed both containers together as per the instructions, let the concoction dry and then wiped it off with a warm towel. Nothing. Really, nothing special, no dewy skin or anything. I let my face air dry and left for work. I didn’t want to put anything else on my face to see if I could see any effect at all. An hour later, nothing. My skin actually looked oily. So I ducked into my office and made myself a bit more presentable. At the end of the day my makeup actually didn’t disappear completely this time. So I am going to try it again in a couple of days. Although, the instructions say once a week.

Second & Third: Pretty much the same. Nothing special. Will not purchase again.

Ta!

No comments:

Catch up on your reading.....


Alexis Phifer! My Fashion Crush!