Friday, August 8, 2008

Curlaway (VitaCost, $15.99)


Natural, Semi-Permanent Hair Relaxer

The Buzz:
Gradually relaxes without breakage!
Safe for permed hair!
Moisturizes and softens dry hair!

I’m not going to go into the lengthy description (please visit http://www.xenna.com/ for info & testimonials). This is supposed to be an all natural alternative to traditional relaxers. I am transitioning but I know my 4b, tender head will need some help. My new growth is legendary. I use it both ways described on the site, a little every day as a leave-in (especially on the new growth) but not in the front and then overnight on weekends with a heating cap.


Verdict: Pending, it is supposed to be more effective with long term usage.

No comments:

Catch up on your reading.....


Alexis Phifer! My Fashion Crush!