Monday, December 14, 2009

Tarte "Clean Slate" Primer

I am a HUGE Tarte Cosmetics fan! Not only are most of their products environmentally conscientous they are high quality and pocket friendly. I have several Tarte reviews in the works including my ALL TIME FAVORITE eyeliner.
This post, however, is in honor of Tarte’s 12 Days of Savings Promotion. Each day leading up to December 25th, Tarte is discounting one fabulous product!


Today’s sale features Tarte’s Clean Slate Primer at an AMAZING $13.50, 50% Off!
Since I have several Tarte faves, I had been dying to get my hands on this. As I have said before, I have extremely oily skin and have tried dozens (upon dozens) of face primer to combat “the shinies”.

Tarte says “This natural primer helps makeup stay in place longer while preventing creasing in fine lines and wrinkles. Unlike other primers, clean slate™ contains natural fruit and plant derived extracts to treat, protect, sooth and hydrate the skin.”
I did NOT read that before I purchased it. I see the word “sale” on go kinda crazy.

NicNac says: I used “Clean Slate” three different times to no avail. The primer applied smoothly, it feels a little wet. My makeup did literally sit on top of my skin and not sink in but I was an oily, slimy mess within an hour. If I had read the description I would have realized that I am not the target audience for the product.

Rating: I am sure this is the ideal product for dry or combo skin just not for me. I still LOVE you, Tarte!!!

If you fall in the above categories, RUN, RUN to Tarte.com today and pick up one for HALF OFF! Use code: cleanslate5 (While supplies last!)

By the way, if you would like to try Clean Slate you can totally have mine!

I will send it out free of charge to the first person that sends me an email to nicnacbeauty0704@yahoo.com.

Please send the following info:
Name?
Mailing Address?
How did you hear about my blog?
What is your favorite primer?

US and Canada ONLY please!

Disclaimer: I have not been compensated for this review and purchased this product with my own ducketts!!!

No comments:

Catch up on your reading.....


Alexis Phifer! My Fashion Crush!