Monday, December 7, 2009

Nude SkinCare Miracle Mask



Nude Skincare Miracle Mask, $70.00

A facial mask that touts instant radiance and skin-brightening results.

Sephora says "Nude Miracle Mask exfoliates and stimulates skin for a revitalized complexion. It contains natural alpha hydroxyl acids, which benefit the skin with their light exfoliating and moisturizing properties, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, skin lightening and firming, and increased collagen production."

NicNac says: What did it do for me? Nothing.... It wasn't bad, it wasn't good. I used the entire container waiting for the radiance and I swear I did not see a difference whatsoever. But it did not break me out so that's a plus! Maybe I am not the target audience.

Rating: For $70 Bucks, "keep looking"!
Side Note & Disclaimer: I have oily, very rough, thick skin. The mask may perform differently on you. I have not been compensated in any way for this review but I did not pay for the mask. (I actually won it from a blog contest hosted by the beautiful Carissa, at Hooked On Beauty). While I am extremely thankful for her generousity I am sad the product did not work for me.

No comments:

Catch up on your reading.....


Alexis Phifer! My Fashion Crush!