Monday, December 7, 2009

Starting Over!

Hello Beauty Chicas!

It's been almost a year since I last posted and I have decided to start over and concentrate on what is near and dear to my heart. Beauty Products!!! So I am gearing the blog exclusively (yeah, right!) towards beauty product reviews!

I decided to close my last beauty blog for a couple of different reasons. One, I wasn’t sure where I wanted to go with the format of it, eg. Fashion, beauty, or gossip. Secondly, I received some EXTREMELY psychotic comments and then emails which freaked me out! Third, my husband was deployed right in the thick of it and I became just too depressed to write anything.

I recently decided to start over! Thanks to my twitter gals (especially @MorenaBarbie, that encouraged me the most). I am going to write about what I am most passionate about “BEAUTY PRODUCTS”! Anyone that knows me knows that I am a BBG (Brown Beauty Girl)! My bathroom, bedroom, and closet are overflowing. It’s really ridiculous! It’s all in an effort in personal journey to find my “Holy Grail” in each product category.

I am very budget savvy so I will post any deals I run across whether they are beauty focused or not (hey, a SALE is a SALE is a SALE).
I will also be sponsor a couple of giveaways, some extremely easy to win and some will take some work on the readers part. More to come on that…….


My disclaimer! I am not a beauty editor, I am not an aspiring beauty editor, I work in Human Resources and I love my job. This blog is just to feed my own personal need to blab about my greatest beauty finds or kick ass sales! My reviews are my personal opinions about each product and I do not get paid to write a favorable (or even unfavorable) review. I have purchased the majority of my arsenal myself and if I receive a product for free, I probably won it. But I promise to tell you.

Please remember, all of the products I love may not necessarily work for you so use your own judgement.

I am open to all comments, rants, praises, opinions, etc. (of the non-psychotic variety) from the peanut gallery!


I hope you like the new format and more to come, very soon.....


No comments:

Catch up on your reading.....


Alexis Phifer! My Fashion Crush!